11 of our Favorite Cozy and Rustic Living Rooms
Do you crave a space that is inviting and cozy, traditional but still completely livable? Then chances are your style in Modsy terms is Rustic Warmth. One of our most popular styles, it’s a look that makes any house a home.
Browse through some of our favorite customer rustic living rooms to see if Rustic Warmth is the style for you!
1. Two symmetrical sofas fill this open living room and create the perfect cozy conversation space.
2. For this customer’s space we opted for a live-edge, wood coffee table with hairpin legs to add a modern flair to this traditional living room.
3. A busy, patterned rug adds texture to this dining room. Also a great option for hiding any spills that might occur!
4. Have a small space? Try an open-base coffee table like this customer did, to give your room an “airy” look and keep it from feeling cramped.
5. Two button-tufted leather chairs keep this living room traditional, while their swivel bases and sleek shape add some contemporary notes!
6. Pops of warm metals against neutral linens keep this living room feeling cozy and rustic.
7. We opted for light and medium woods in this customer’s space to keep the space feeling warm, but not too heavy.
8. A leather bench with a minimal shape gives this entryway a pop of warmth without looking too heavy and cluttered.
9. A pile of patterned and textured pillows alongside a buttery leather ottoman make this living room the perfect place to curl up and get cozy.
10. This long horn steer is the perfect way to add a rustic crown to your sofa.
11. Reclaimed woods alongside hammered metals give this living comfortable space the perfect rustic hideaway.
Want more Rustic Warmth? Try it on in your own space today!