Have you ever walked into a room and wanted to touch everything? That’s how we feel about this India Mahdavi-worthy living room, that’s full of luscious textures, earthy colors, and sumptuous materials. The result is a boho glam wonderland!
Check out the shopping list below, with 100% real (and affordable) products and take a peek at our cheat sheet to learn how to get the look.
How you can get the boho glam look:
- Start with materials: The key to this look is the combination of organic and luxurious materials. Soft leather, stone, sheepskin, velvet, and shiny gold are your friends.
- Make an understated statement: Nix the frills of Hollywood Glam and say “no thanks” to button tufting, sparkles, and exaggerated patterns. Instead, let the materials shine by choosing pieces with sleek forms.
- We love the architectural form of the Origami Leather Sofa (West Elm).
- Add natural textures: Emphasize the bohemian element of your space with textures that showcase nature. We love the Sandstone Pattern wall art from Williams Sonoma, and have our eye fixed on the watery surface of the Ripple Media Console (CB2).
- Curate an earthy color palette: If you can’t find it in nature, you won’t find it in this living room (looking at you hot pink!). We started with a base of charcoal and stoney greys and then layered in earthy hues. Think jewel tones, and seek out those saturated colors that will give your space a bohemian edge.
- We love the ochre yellow, saffron red, and dusty pink of the Roar +Rabbit Wabi Sabi Circle Wool Rug (West Elm).
- Top it off with some whimsy: Create a playful space with whimsical accessories. Look for artwork that is a bit tongue-in-cheek for some great conversation pieces (as if this living room isn’t enough already).
Voila! Your living room is now the perfect balance of bohemian, glamorous, and minimal – oh my!
The Boho Glam Living Room Collection