What a time this is for all of us. I, like many of you, am feeling anxious about current world events surrounding COVID-19 and find myself turning to my family, my dog, and my home for some much-needed comfort in these unsettling times.
As our community across the country is dealing with the impacts of COVID-19, we feel that now, maybe more than ever, our homes are our shelter from the world—not only physically, but also as spaces that can offer mental and emotional support.
As such, this week our team is regrouping to tailor our content to what we think matters most right now: how to live well in our own homes. We want to be a source of happiness, design inspiration, and practical advice, and we know that your homes, like ours, are on overdrive, playing the role of office, homeschool, and entertainment center. So, over the next few weeks, we’ll continue to provide the inspirational content you know and love, plus thoughtful advice on easy ways to transform and get the most out of your home right now. Follow along with us on email and Instagram.
We hope you’ll reach out to us and let us know what you love, what you don’t, and what else you want to see. At Modsy, we whole-heartedly believe that well-designed spaces lead to happier, healthier lives, and we’re here to help you make that a reality in your home.
Stay safe and healthy,
VP of Style, Modsy
Looking for ways to make your home your safe space? Here are some of my favorite reads on ways to make the most out of your home while practicing social distancing:
- Modsy’s Guide to Staying In: How design can help us cope when our homes are everything
- Design tips to make working from home more productive
- Work from the “Friends” apartment: Zoom backgrounds from our pop culture designs
- Get set for virtual brunch with these 5 dining room designs
- 10 ways to incorporate a home office into your living room
- 11 ideas for when your office is also your master or guest bedroom
- Make the most out of your small living room with these tips
- Find the best layout for your dining room (aka home office and homeschool center)
- Bring in some good vibes with spring decor updates
- Unlock the possibilities for your home office with the right layout