Finding a wallpaper you love is easy, visualizing how it will look in your home, is hard. You probably wouldn’t buy a car without taking it for a test drive, so why shouldn’t you be able to try on wallpaper before installing it?
A little Modsy Magic to the rescue: we’ve rounded up 6 wallpapers we are loving this month and installed them in a living room so you can see the end result – before committing your walls and your wallet.
Your February Wallpaper Round-Up:
- Carved Ogee, Gray (Hygge & West): Go bold with this metallic gold ogee pattern on a charcoal grey background. We recommend this wallpaper for anyone craving a sophisticated look with an organic twist.
- Tourbillon (Farrow & Ball): These graphic brushstrokes will bring a touch of liveliness to any space. We love this pattern for anyone wanting to jazz up a contemporary interior.
- Leaping Lemurs (Anthropologie): We love this playful pattern featuring our favorite Madagascan primates. Make your lemurs pop by pairing them with solid, bold colored furniture.
- Peonies, Yellow (Hygge & West): Give your home a dash of countryside tranquility with this wallpaper. The sunshine yellow hue is sure to brighten up any entryway, bedroom, or even bathroom.
- Tall Grass Wallpaper (Anthropologie): A moody twist on a floral motif, this wallpaper is as lovely as it is timeless. The dark background gives your space an edge while the wispy grass and butterflies keep it feeling sweet.
- Procuratie e Scimmie (Cole & Son): Transform your walls into fine art with Italian designer, Piero Fornasetti’s “Procuratie e Scimmie” wallpaper. Featuring monkeys wandering through the ruins of classical architecture, this wallpaper brings a touch of humor design sophistication to your home.